Myatt & Bates Heating and Air Peace of Mind Guarantee
Myatt & Bates Heating and Air is dedicated to upholding the highest level of service and installation in the air conditioning and heating industry. Our Peace-of-Mind Guarantees are extended to you as a demonstration of our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
- Exclusive "No Lemon" Guarantee: We recognize that not every manufactured piece of air conditioning and heating equipment is 100% perfect 100% of the time. Since our customers should expect to receive 100% of the heating and air conditioning value they’ve invested in, we offer a “No Lemon” guarantee. Simply stated, as long as your Scheduled Maintenance Agreement continues, should the compressor in your air conditioner fail twice in the first five years, we will install a new outside unit. If the heat exchanger in your furnace fails in the first ten years, we will install a new furnace. If you have ever bought a “lemon” before, you’ll truly appreciate our commitment to your long-term satisfaction.
- 24-Hour Service Guarantee: At Myatt & Bates Heating and Air Heating and Air, are available to service your air conditioner and/or furnace 365 days a year, day and night. We don’t take vacations. Since we are a service company, we have a staff of highly trained service professionals on call 24-hours a day. What that means to you is that we will come to your home and make any necessary repairs 24-hours a day. Even if it’s Christmas, “we are there for you.” (Additional charges apply for after-hour and holiday calls.)
- Better Than We Found It Guarantee: One of homeowners' greatest fears is that a contractor who works in their home will make a mess or destroy it. At Myatt & Bates Heating and Air Heating and Air, we want to ease your fears by providing the highest quality in service and installation. We guarantee that we will leave your home BETTER than we found it or we will pay a cleaning service to come to your home and clean it. We are that confident.*
- Installation Workmanship Guarantee: Our installation technicians are skilled professionals with great attitudes who take pride in their workmanship. They have undergone extensive pre-employment criminal background checks and participate in random drug testing. They’ll care for your home and complete the job with speed and precision. They wear booties (floor savers), clean up when they are finished, and take personal responsibility for your complete satisfaction. They will not smoke or swear in your home. They are polite and courteous. When they have finished in your home, if they have not performed in accordance with these high standards, we’ll extend your current Scheduled Maintenance Agreement to include an additional visit at no charge.*
- Priority Service Guarantee: We are a service company, not a sales company. We prioritize our service; we provide service to our Cool Club Planned Service customers first. Yes, you heard that correctly. Our Cool Club customers always get “front of the line” privileges. It means that when you need us, you’ve got us. As a member of our Cool Club Planned Service, we feel that you deserve to have us come to your home and make any repairs necessary before we do any other work. You mean that much to us.