Jobs - Service Technician
HVAC Service Technician
Job Title: Experienced HVAC Service Technician
Job Status: Full Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Pay Rate: Highly Competitive with Excellent Benefits
Location: Charleston, SC
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Company Truck Company Phone, Company Uniform
Work start and end time: 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday, some evenings and weekends as needed; on-call rotation
Position Summary: To provide maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of residential and commercial heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience.
- Valid driver's license
- EPA Universal Refrigerant Handling License
- Demonstrate willingness to invest in tools used in Service of HVAC equipment.
- Demonstrate willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes.
- Work from 28' extension ladder and 12' step ladder.
- Low Voltage License
- Meet all qualifications and have all tools required. Including ability to demonstrate working knowledge of daily, weekly, monthly skills noted below.
- Understand and communicate benefits of preventative maintenance.
- Demonstrate advanced customer service skills and have ability to communicate clearly, idea's and explanations of problems to residential and commercial customers and coworkers
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
- Nate Core Certification & Acquire Specialty Certifications
- Insurable driving record
- Possess tools needed