Cool Club HVAC Maintenance Plans
Cool Club Planned Service is a preventive maintenance program for your heating and cooling system. Our expert technicians clean, inspect and tune up your system to make sure it is in proper working order for the upcoming cooling season. We strongly believe that our Cool Club Planned Service will pay for itself many times over in the reduction of repair costs and added longevity of your equipment.Costs are determined by the type of equipment you have in your home. For homes with both heating and A/C systems, we recommend two service calls per year. For homes with a heating system only, one visit per year is advised. Members receive preferential scheduling, a 10% discount on repair parts (beyond the regularly scheduled maintenance). These benefits apply for the duration of the agreement (12 months from date of acceptance / initial payment).
Cool Club Planned Service Benefits
- Peace of Mind: Automatic, periodic inspection, lubricating, adjusting, safety testing and cleaning of your heating and cooling system keeps it running at peak efficiency. Potential problems are spotted before they cause trouble.
- Expert Technicians at Your Service: Our technicians maintain your equipment and its performance. We know when and what components need lubrication and cleaning, and can identify components that may be in need of replacement.
- Lower Utility Costs: Studies indicate that routine maintenance can save up to 20% on heating and cooling bills.
- Maintains Energy Efficiency: Routine maintenance ensures the highest energy efficiency and enhances the life expectancy of the equipment.
- Environmental Responsibility: As a Cool Club customer, you’ll have the benefit of knowing that your effort to conserve energy is having a positive impact on the environment.
- Reduction of Major Repair Expenses: Minor repairs and adjustments can prevent major repairs and catastrophic failures that could require premature equipment replacements.
- Protects Equipment Warranties: We maintain accurate records of service and repair for better equipment management and warranty protection. Most major brands require annual maintenance performed by a licensed contractor in order to maintain manufacturer’s warranty.
- 10% Discount on Parts: Cool Club customers receive a 10% discount on parts.
- Price Protection Your Cool Club Planned Service agreement price cannot be raised during the effective dates of your agreement. Cool Club Planned Service can be purchased for up to three years in advance with guaranteed price protection.
- Priority Scheduling Should you need emergency air conditioner service, Cool Club Planned Service customers receive priority scheduling.