Quality Heating & Cooling Services in Charleston & Surrounding Areas
Myatt & Bates Heating & Air is your Charleston, SC, HVAC expert. Our goal is to keep your air conditioner & heating systems running efficiently while providing exceptional comfort over an extended lifecycle. We provide a variety of different HVAC services designed to reduce repair costs and avoid unexpected breakdowns.
Complete HVAC Services in Charleston, SC
- Air Conditioner Repair and Installation: We offer complete installation services for new construction and replacement applications. Each new system we install is designed using the latest load calculation technology, so every room stays comfortable in all weather conditions. If your existing furnace or air conditioner breaks down, we send NATE-certified technicians to make sure your unit is fixed fast & effectively. We can repair virtually any brand of equipment, and we have 24-hour emergency service available.
- Furnace Repair and Replacement: Our service department is fully staffed so we can respond quickly to every furnace or heat pump repair inquiry. If your old furnace has become unsafe or unreliable, new models are available with efficiencies up to 98%.
- Cool Club Planned Service: Preventative maintenance helps reduce repair costs while extending the life of your HVAC equipment. That’s why most manufacturers include routine maintenance as a provision of their warranty coverage. As a Cool Club Plan member, you’ll receive semiannual visits in the spring and fall to fine tune your equipment and locate small problems that affect performance. If you’re not ready for a contractual commitment, call about a pre-season tune-up, which provides many of the same services included in our maintenance plan coverage.
- Indoor Air Quality: Modern building standards create tight perimeters, which causes unhealthy pollutants to become trapped indoors. If you or someone in your family is suffering from chronic allergies or other respiratory conditions, you may have an indoor air quality problem. We design an IAQ system that includes filtration, dehumidification, ventilation and UV technology to keep your home clean and fresh.
- Controls and Thermostats: When used properly, smart thermostats can help lower your HVAC operating costs while improving comfort and convenience. At Myatt & Bates Heating & Air, we have a variety of programmable thermostat models available for residential applications. The displays on newer models are large and easy to read. Some smart thermostats use adaptive intelligence to learn your family’s living habits, which virtually alleviates the need for user input.