Pre-Season Tune-Ups Available
in Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Johns Island, SC & Surrounding Areas
Pre-Season Tune-Ups reduce the number of emergency calls by revealing potential problems with your heating or air conditioning system that can be corrected inexpensively before causing major repair bills. Heating and cooling systems require maintenance to increase their longevity and ensure they are performing efficiently. The inefficiency of your system will be reflected in rising energy bills, so a tune-up will help keep energy bills lower and reduce strain on your system.
Maintenance Plans Keep Your System In Top Notch ShapeAnother option for you is Cool Club Planned Service. Cool Club is a preventive maintenance program designed to keep your system working as efficiently as possible and you comfortable throughout the year while keeping your utility bills in line. Costs are determined by the type of equipment you have in your home or business. Pre-Season Tune-Ups include the following Multi-Point Checklist:
- Changing air filter.*
- Checking supply and return temperature.
- Checking return air wet bulb.
- Checking ambient temperature.
- Checking suction line temperature.
- Checking liquid line temperature.
- Approach method.
- Checking for proper air flow.
- Checking electrical connections.
- Inspecting blower compartment.
- Checking blower motor, wheel and belt.
- Cleaning out blow-out drain.
- Lubricating motor.
- Checking thermostat.
Why Choose Us
24/7 Emergency Service
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed